Full-Stack Data Scientist
Successful candidates will be considered for future leadership positions within the technology organization.
As our first data hire, you’ll play a critical role deriving relevant insights and defining the future technical vision of Telos Brands.
There’s vast amounts of data on Amazon, from marketing sponsored ad campaign efficacy to landing page conversion rates to competitor pricing. Telos Brands is looking for a full-stack data scientist who can pull this data, derive insights, and improve brand-level decision-making for a high-growth ecommerce startup. Your work will drive many areas in the business, including the marketing campaigns we run, the prices we set, and the inventory orders we place.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Building the “MVP” proof of concept to show the value of Amazon data in improving business decision-making
- Collecting data from Amazon, cleanse, scrub and standardize data to prepare for reliable and sensible research and analytics
- Extract actionable insights from the data you collect and manipulate for better business processes, including pricing, advertising spend, inventory management, new product launches, etc.
- Presenting the results of various analyses with recommendations
- Finding new data sources to supplement insights and assist decision-making
- 3+ years applied experience in data mining, analytics, or statistical modeling in technology or ecommerce, collecting, manipulating and analyzing large amounts of messy data
- Ability to identify and utilize the appropriate technology and infrastructure to carry out projects, including but not limited to data retrieval and storage, cloud computing, and creative data visualization.
- Self-starter with the ability to run projects with minimal guidance
Additional preferred qualifications:
- High-growth startup experience
- eCommerce experience
- Previous leadership experience is preferred but not required
Email a resume to email@example.com to get started. We respond within 24 hours.