Telos Brands – Marketing Role – Job Spec
Telos is looking for its first hire! The company is looking for someone with deep experience in marketing and brand management on Amazon to lead the marketing organization. As part of a new startup, the job will be highly dynamic and give significant opportunity for ownership, both of work product and equity in the business. As the company continues to scale quickly, there will be opportunities to build out your own team within the marketing organization.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Optimizing Amazon product pages
- Managing Amazon PPC
- Building and implementing off-Amazon marketing strategies, such as Shopify sites, Google PPC, affiliate marketing, etc.
- Assist with demand forecasting
- General brand management duties
Successful candidates will be considered for future leadership positions within the marketing organization.
- 2+ years track record of success in Amazon marketing, including product page design and PPC campaign management
- Data-driven approach to marketing performance
- Extreme familiarity with Amazon ToS
- Must be a self-starter
Additional preferred qualifications:
- Off-Amazon marketing experience
- Previous leadership experience is preferred but not required
Sr. Manager Global Warehouse Operations
Oversees the global external 3PL warehouses, manages the support operations within assigned scope of responsibility for one or more of the following processes: order replenishment, order tracking, invoicing, inventory backlog, SKU management, reverse logistics and returns management, operations status communication and other support activities as needed. Provides oversight and direction regarding warehouse strategy, systems, processes, resource planning, financial and operational activities.
Day-to-day activities will include:
- Manages direct managers and/or highly skilled professional specialists who exercise significant latitude and independence. Oversees one or more departments, teams or supplier’s partners.
- Establishes warehouse operating policies and procedures that affect departments and direct teams. Interprets enterprise-wide warehouse policies and procedures, develops budgets, schedules and performance standards as needed. Responsible for resources and policy formation in area of responsibility.
- Leads and develops a high-performance team that meets quality and timeliness objectives. Maximizes productivity and service while providing development, mentoring and growth opportunities to team members.
- Provides descriptive metrics and analytical insights to reveal warehouse operations behavior, experience regarding execution and data.
- Leads and drives improvements in processes, procedures, systems, tools, team structure and supplier/partner relationships.
- Assignments are defined in the form of long-term objectives. Decisions are guided by resource availability, functional objectives and independent judgment.
- Collaborates effectively with internal and/or external management support teams. Leads meetings and briefings for internal and/or external representatives. Often coordinates efforts between functional areas and/or members of an extended assignment/project teams.
Successful candidates will be considered for future leadership positions within the brand management organization.
- Credibility at a senior manager level, with excellent negotiation skills and the ability to lead key negotiations at all levels within the organization.
- Comprehensive understanding of warehouse operations, Amazon processes, Seller Central, ERP and WMS platforms. Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience from which comparable knowledge and job skills. Typically, 3+ years’ experience working in an Amazon environment
- MBA is a plus
Additional preferred qualifications:
- Amazon FBA logistics experience
- Located in North America
Email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started. We respond within 24 hours.