Telos Brands – Marketing Role – Job Spec
Telos is looking for its first hire! The company is looking for someone with deep experience in marketing and brand management on Amazon to lead the marketing organization. As part of a new startup, the job will be highly dynamic and give significant opportunity for ownership, both of work product and equity in the business. As the company continues to scale quickly, there will be opportunities to build out your own team within the marketing organization.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Optimizing Amazon product pages
- Managing Amazon PPC
- Building and implementing off-Amazon marketing strategies, such as Shopify sites, Google PPC, affiliate marketing, etc.
- Assist with demand forecasting
- General brand management duties
Successful candidates will be considered for future leadership positions within the marketing organization.
- 2+ years track record of success in Amazon marketing, including product page design and PPC campaign management
- Data-driven approach to marketing performance
- Extreme familiarity with Amazon ToS
- Must be a self-starter
Additional preferred qualifications:
- Off-Amazon marketing experience
- Previous leadership experience is preferred but not required
Sr. Manager Global Logistics & Operations Manager
The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting the Global Freight, Warehousing and Fulfillment Strategic and Operations. The manager must have the ability to understand the trade-offs associated with supply chain decisions and the complexities of performing business internationally. The candidate will be comfortable conversing with every level of the organization and building team and supplier partner relationships. The expectation is the leader will be business savvy, with the ability to self-educate to keep current in the evolving International Logistics arena.
Day-to-day activities will include:
- Manage global logistics operations (Freight, Drayage and Warehouse Operations).
- Conduct network strategy benchmarks for logistics services capabilities, evaluate and select the best providers supporting the Telos business model.
- Determine budgets and manage cost saving initiatives.
- Craft SOPs, map out processes and develop improvement plans.
- Develop, monitoring and drive operational KPI improvements and identify opportunity areas.
- Analyze cost drivers and cost elements for the correct determination of the operational Budget (O/F, Inbound/Outbound, Warehousing, Customs, etc.).
- Ensure the correct execution of the monthly cost validation process of logistics services and the operational cost and savings tracker.
- Execute rate analysis, benchmarking of services, and simulations to evaluate alternatives in the logistics network or any other “what if” scenario to improve operational performance, cost, and / or support on new brands or improvements on the Supply Chain scheme.
Successful candidates will be considered for future leadership positions within the brand management organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics, international trade, or business administration.
- MBA or a Master in corporate finance is highly valued.
- 5 years of experience in a similar position ideally in an e-commerce environment.
- Experience in LMS/TMS/WMS/ERP system management.
- Advanced skills in MS Office, Executive presentations, Excel, and Logistics Simulation software.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and proactive behavior to identify and drive areas opportunities
- Strategic thinking, Decision-making, Leadership, and Problem-solving skills
- Strong Peer Collaboration and Teamwork
Additional preferred qualifications:
- Amazon FBA logistics experience
- Located in North America