Logistics & Warehousing Coordinator
Successful candidates will be considered for future leadership positions within the organization.
- Global Logistics: Coordinate global and domestic freight transportation efficiently and cost-effectively. Includes quoting shipments, arranging bookings with freight forwarders, tracking ongoing shipments, and communicating with all stakeholders involved.
- Cost Management: Invoice control, monitoring outstanding payments, tracking ongoing shipping costs.
- Warehouse Operations: Regular communication with warehousing partners to ensure timely receiving and outbound of goods.
- Reporting: Providing reports as needed for costs, volumes, shipments, etc.
- New Brand Integration: Collaborate with M&A, Brand Managers, and Value Creation to onboard new brands to internal logistics and warehousing processes
Email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started. We respond within 24 hours.