Telos Brands – Marketing Role – Job Spec
Telos is looking for its first hire! The company is looking for someone with deep experience in marketing and brand management on Amazon to lead the marketing organization. As part of a new startup, the job will be highly dynamic and give significant opportunity for ownership, both of work product and equity in the business. As the company continues to scale quickly, there will be opportunities to build out your own team within the marketing organization.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Optimizing Amazon product pages
- Managing Amazon PPC
- Building and implementing off-Amazon marketing strategies, such as Shopify sites, Google PPC, affiliate marketing, etc.
- Assist with demand forecasting
- General brand management duties
Successful candidates will be considered for future leadership positions within the marketing organization.
- 2+ years track record of success in Amazon marketing, including product page design and PPC campaign management
- Data-driven approach to marketing performance
- Extreme familiarity with Amazon ToS
- Must be a self-starter
Additional preferred qualifications:
- Off-Amazon marketing experience
- Previous leadership experience is preferred but not required
Head of Global Logistics
The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading the Global Freight, Warehousing and Fulfillment Strategic and Operations. The leader must have the ability to understand the trade-offs associated with supply chain decisions and the complexities of performing business internationally. The candidate will be comfortable conversing with every level of the organization and building team and supplier partner relationships. The expectation is the leader will be business savvy, with the ability to self-educate to keep current in the evolving International Logistics arena.
Day-to-day activities will include:
- Create the freight and warehouse network strategy for importing, storing and fulfilling product throughout the supply chain network. Taking into consideration, service requirements, cost models, flow path optimization tools, customs and compliance, and replenishment needs.
- Manage the day-to-day operations associated with flowing product from supplier to the warehouse provider or direct to channel partners or customers.
- Partner with the Top Global Freight Forwarders and 3PLs driving continuous process improvement, enhancing reporting, visibility, data integrity and standard operation procedures. Create and maintain policies and procedures for logistics activities as required.
- Communicate with foreign based company offices, colleagues and supplier partners for timely booking and shipment communications.
- Stay abreast of market conditions (ocean freight, domestic drayage/trucking, international airfreight, warehousing) and best practices to develop and execute strategies to flow product in the most economical manner.
- Be accountable for KPIs associated with International Logistics, Warehousing including cost, on time performance, accessorial, lead time container utilization and volume.
- Work effectively with cross functional partners to develop and execute end-to-end logistics strategies and manage the day-to-day operations.
- Lead the strategy, terms negotiations and manage contracts associated with the suppliers.
- Provide leadership and support to the team by motivating, evaluating and developing colleagues on future career growth. Establish a working environment that encourages knowledge sharing, relationship building, creativity and innovation.
Successful candidates will be considered for future leadership positions within the brand management organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in science, logistics or business preferred.
- 10 years’ experience in supply chain, international logistics, freight forwarding, warehouse and distribution.
- Demonstrated experience in managing freight, warehousing, trade compliance and supplier partners.
- Demonstrated ability to create a network strategy from a lean perspective, integrating the 3PL partners, system, data, reporting and process components into an efficient operating model.
- Experience working with ERP and WMS, TMS and LMS systems.
Additional preferred qualifications:
- Amazon FBA logistics experience
- Located in North America
Email a resume to email@example.com to get started. We respond within 24 hours.