Telos Brands – Marketing Role – Job Spec
Telos is looking for its first hire! The company is looking for someone with deep experience in marketing and brand management on Amazon to lead the marketing organization. As part of a new startup, the job will be highly dynamic and give significant opportunity for ownership, both of work product and equity in the business. As the company continues to scale quickly, there will be opportunities to build out your own team within the marketing organization.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Optimizing Amazon product pages
- Managing Amazon PPC
- Building and implementing off-Amazon marketing strategies, such as Shopify sites, Google PPC, affiliate marketing, etc.
- Assist with demand forecasting
- General brand management duties
Successful candidates will be considered for future leadership positions within the marketing organization.
- 2+ years track record of success in Amazon marketing, including product page design and PPC campaign management
- Data-driven approach to marketing performance
- Extreme familiarity with Amazon ToS
- Must be a self-starter
Additional preferred qualifications:
- Off-Amazon marketing experience
- Previous leadership experience is preferred but not required
Demand, Supply, Inventory Planner
The Demand, Supply & Inventory Planner is responsible for the development of the sales demand, forecast and inventory supply plan. This position is a key driver in creating and maintaining the demand and managing optimum inventory levels to support it. This is a critical role in the “SIOP” (Sales, Inventory, Operations Process) processes.
Day-to-day activities will include:
- Develops, manages a demand forecast for a set of product categories from which the organization aligns inventory to support it.
- Assesses the impact of promotions, events and provides recommendations.
- Analyzes, creates demand and supply plans for new product development projects.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to get demand consensus and uses historical, industry and market data insights to improve forecast accuracy.
- Develops and provides top level sales and inventory costs while participating in the SIOP processes.
- Develops and manages inventory stock levels in conjunction with demand forecast.
- Collaborates with cross-functional partners to ensure the inventory is managed according to constraints and targets are aligned with the business strategy.
- Monitors inventory levels and reconciles aged and excess inventory to identify root causes and corrective actions.
- Provides reporting on inventory shortages, excess and aged inventory to cross functional team members.
- Measures, analyzes, and reports key process metrics (KPI’s).
- Makes recommendations to enhance business processes and improve operational efficiencies.
Successful candidates will be considered for future leadership positions within the brand management organization.
- B.S. University degree, typically 5+ years industry experience. MBA, APICS certified is a plus
- Strong analytical, data-processing and problem-solving skills
- Ability to clearly communicate results of analysis verbally and in written form, including presentations.
- • Proficiency in a fast-paced environment and meeting deadlines with limited supervision.
- Well-organized and high level of attention to detail and ability to work within high-performing teams.
- Advanced Excel or Google Docs skills. NetSuite (or similar ERP) experience a plus.
Additional preferred qualifications:
- Amazon FBA logistics experience
- Located in North America
Email a resume to email@example.com to get started. We respond within 24 hours.