Telos Brands – Marketing Role – Job Spec
Telos is looking for its first hire! The company is looking for someone with deep experience in marketing and brand management on Amazon to lead the marketing organization. As part of a new startup, the job will be highly dynamic and give significant opportunity for ownership, both of work product and equity in the business. As the company continues to scale quickly, there will be opportunities to build out your own team within the marketing organization.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Optimizing Amazon product pages
- Managing Amazon PPC
- Building and implementing off-Amazon marketing strategies, such as Shopify sites, Google PPC, affiliate marketing, etc.
- Assist with demand forecasting
- General brand management duties
Successful candidates will be considered for future leadership positions within the marketing organization.
- 2+ years track record of success in Amazon marketing, including product page design and PPC campaign management
- Data-driven approach to marketing performance
- Extreme familiarity with Amazon ToS
- Must be a self-starter
Additional preferred qualifications:
- Off-Amazon marketing experience
- Previous leadership experience is preferred but not required
Chief of Staff, CEO
As the Chief of Staff to the CEO, you will be responsible for keeping the organization and our leadership running, to help them solve problems, and identify and guide leadership to the necessary decisions to ensure the success of Telos. You will have an opportunity to apprentice with and learn from Telos’ C-suite and work with them to address both the top challenges and opportunities for the company and be part of the discussion when strategic decisions are made.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Act as a thought partner to the CEO and run special projects relating to strategy and fundraising
- Solve key problems and reduce the ‘noise’ for leadership
- Research and synthesize data on markets, industry and products
- Communicate effectively internally and with external stakeholders (i.e., investors)
- Filtering, aggregating and organizing data from key sources and presenting in a digestible, unbiased and actionable format
- Produce extraordinary results on tight timeframes, autonomously
Successful candidates will be considered for future leadership positions within the organization.
- Bachelor’s or an advanced degree
- 2+ years of experience at a top consulting firm, investment bank or startup
- Superb organization and problem-solving skills.
- Quick to adapt and tech-savvy
- Ability to translate data insights into actionable solutions.
- Strong organizational and scheduling skills
- High attention to detail and process
- Excellent communication skills
Email a resume to email@example.com to get started. We respond within 24 hours.